Saturday, March 22, 2008

Links



Here are some sites that have caught my attention while watching my bracket fall apart.

An RV isn't just a vehicle. It's a lifestyle.

Space...the final fronteir. Check out the special features, including Mars (inspired by the Greatful Dead), the not so dark side of the moon, and a handy historical overlay. The first one to find the Big Dipper wins!

Ever wonder what band has the best logo? Feel free to add one on the comment section if it was passed over.

What Yuppies Like is on the links to the right. You're sure to find several that describe you (or someone you know).

1 comment:

Gracie J said...

No worries. I'm tied for first place with UNLVictory currently, but I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop since Georgetown lost and what is WITH Davidson? Some of these teams were DEFINITELY seeded incorrectly. Duke should not have been a number 2 and Davidson should not have been a number 10. I'll have to check out these sites...