Sunday, March 1, 2009

Yeah, I said it.

I like dancing. It's not that I like to dance. I actually hate to dance. And it's not that I like just any ol' kind of dance either. I'm talking about America's Best Dance Crew. We're talking about a show where guys do back flips six feet in the air. Head spins, barrel rolls, air flairs (it's actually a break-dance fighting move), windmills, and at least two-dozen other moves that I don't know the names of, are all staples on this show.The season finale is this Thursday, March 5th. Quest Crew will be going up against the Beat Freaks to see who the best crew in America is. My vote is for Quest Crew espcially since they busted out some Jazz piano as part of their routine. Check out the hip-hop decathlon on MTV's website to see what I'm talking about. Don't think too much about the "decathlon" in the title, I haven't been able to find 10 of anything. I just attribute that to MTV assuming its audience doesn't know anything. I think the show is starting to outgrow its MTV audience.

After watching for the last two seasons, there is no reason that this show couldn't make it on network TV. I wouldn't mind seeing it replace American Idol.

3 comments:

Kara said...

Some of us were watching this at work and couldn't figure out how Beat Freaks made it to the top two. They were horrible! Quest Crew is totally going to take it.

Carrie said...

Did a girl write this? j/k.

I really believe Quest Crew can do anything!

Brad said...

I'm taking the Beat Freaks in an upset.

How can the combination of a football field in Seattle and a soccer team from Columbus beat the Beat Freaks?