Saturday, September 20, 2008

Week 3 Winners -- Brad

I meant to do this weekly, but last week just didn't happen. I promise that I haven't read a single NFL related article, or watched an NFL themed show. This is all sure to go wrong.

1st week: 7-8

Chiefs +5.5 @ Falcons
The Chiefs have been any good

Raiders +9.5 @ Bills
The Raiders are a strange organization. Al Davis continues to wear matching windbreaker top and bottoms. If that isn't a clear example of questionable decision making, I don't know what is.

Texans +5 @ Titans
Remember when Vince Young was on top of the football world? The Houston native was rumored to be the Texan's 1st overall pick after securing the national title. Now he is being booed, seeking help for depression, and contemplating retirement.

Dolphins +13 @ Patriots
Who needs quarterbacks with starting experience? The Pats sure like to mold them to their style.

Bucs +3 @ Bears
I shouldn't bet against the Bears after the proved me wrong in week one. Although I did see Devin Hester limping on t.v.

Rams + 9.5 @ Seahawks
Seattle's 12th Man is all I really know about either team.

Panthers +3.5 @ Vikings
I heard Minnesota benched their starter for Gus Ferrotte. It's that bad?

Lions +4 @ 49ers
I think the 49ers played well last week. The Lions will begin positioning themselves this week to draft another wide receiver.

Bengals +13 @ Giants
I was legitimately disappointed Ocho Cinco can't print it on his jersey.

Steelers +3 @ Eagles
McNabb is really good, but not really good. Whatever that means.

Cardinals +3 @ Redskins
The cross-country trip and early start is not what Kurt Warner needs.

Jaguars +5 @ Colts
Manning is still better than anyone the Jags might have.

Browns +2.5 @ Ravens
I don't know much about either team.

Saints +5.5 @ Broncos
Shanahan's call for two at the end of the game displayed his faith in Cutler - who I thought was the best quarterback in his class but the Cardinals passed on.

Cowboys - 3 @ Packers
This should be a good one, much like Dallas's last game. They are becoming must see t.v. I almost root for any owner who values winning over finances.

Jets +10 @ Chargers
This telecast will be the most predictable of all time. The two topics that will be brought up are Brett Favre, and last week's blown call.

No comments: