Saturday, September 13, 2008

Week 2 Winners--Ryan

Green Bay -6 @ Detroit
Green Bay's D stuffs a sans-Martz Detroit offense.

New York Giants -9 @ St. Louis
Eli will get protection and pick apart St. Louis. Is it me or does Chris Long have to go with the Howie cut one of these days?

Tennesse @ Cincinnati--pick 'em
I'm a Bengals homer. And I can't believe in a quarterback named Kerry.

Chicago @ Carolina--pick 'em
I'll take the team that beat up on a solid San Diego Defense last week over a team that beat up on an out-of-sync Indy Offense.

Oakland +3 @ Kansas City
I hate the Raiders.

Indianapolis -1.5 @ Minnesota
Losing Saturday (Jeff) means losing Sunday for the Colts. And Tavarus Jackson has the wheels to outrun Indy's pass-rush.

New Orleans -3 @ Washington
I'll take New Orleans to win by a Jumbalayan margin.

Buffalo @ Jacksonville--pick 'em
I'm gonna say last week was not the norm for either of these teams.

San Francisco +3.5 @ Seattle
I think the 49ers are more than capable of losing by a field goal to a team that got blown out last week.

New England @ New York Jets--pick 'em
The Pats passing attack is not one that relies on precise timing a la the Colts, it relies on deep balls to Moss and underneath drags to Welker. Matt Cassell can handle that.

San Diego @ Denver--pick 'em
I'll give SD more credit for playing a tight game with Carolina last week than I will Denver for blowing out Oakland.

Atlanta +2.5 @ Tampa
I'll take Atlanta. I may have a man-crush on Matt Ryan.

Miami + 4.5 @ Arizona
Let me get this straight. Miami goes toe-to-toe with the Jets last week, while the Cards need 5 turnovers from the Niners to win, and the Dolphins are Dogs?? I must be missing something.

Pittsburgh -7 @ Cleveland
Hmmm, I don't know who's gonna show up--the Cleveland of 07 or the Cleveland of Week 1. I'll go green and say they'll be a Hybrid. A slow, powerless hybrid.

Philadelphia +3 @ Dallas
Philly will hang with Big-D for 2 and a half quarters and disappear. If only Jessica Simpson would do the same.

No comments: